I’ve been working with Runes since my early 20s when my first (and still used) set came to me. I found that this tool of divination has been very useful in gaining insights as well as helping me to see what is going on clearly. Especially through the difficult times when I might not want to look at a particular challenge that I’m being presented with. Like in this spread that I pulled up today. This is not an easy reading. Each of these Runes are in the reversed position. A difficult time for sure. And while this spread points to disruption, a difficult passage, a crisis, or a blockage in what may be wanting to be birthed, it is clear that what is happening is timely for my growth. I am assured that the inner strength I have funded until now in my life is my support and guide during this time of increased challenge. I am encouraged (and even somewhat excited) as I understand and accept what is occurring is clearing away what is no longer needed and is moving me towards more freedom, more expansion, and more love. I am counseled that what is called for here is diligence, to maintain serenity, and to continue to take the steps necessary for this growth and transformation.
So, to stay grounded and ride these waves of transformation, I stay steady with my daily practices of PranaVidya and TriYoga flows. Maybe even increasing to twice a day!
What this gives to me is this:
1) It brings me back into my body;
2) which brings me back into NOW;
3) which brings spaciousness into my mind;
4) and connects me to higher awareness and my true state of being which is a peaceful, calm, and conscious state of being.
What I find when I come out of my dedicated practice and move through each day is this:
1) My mind is clear, clarity emerges;
2) I hear the inner guidance giving direction;
3) I follow the inner guidance that is given, which is always correct and always uncomplicated;
4) and even through the difficulties I remain in the witness state and I enjoy the inner state of peace, calm and joy that are ever present .
What does not need to happen is my trying to figure out solutions with my mind and my thoughts. That never works and only causes more confusion and rough waves.
May you stay steady with your practice through whatever challenges you may be moving through. If you don’t have a practice, hit me up (as they say 😉) and give yourself this gift of serenity.